суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

empire state building new york address




I love how Sarah Palin seemed to have more screen time than Mark Wahlberg--yet Wahlberg participated in one of the funniest skits of the evening and Palin essentially stood there and said, "Iapos;m Sarah Palin. Tina Fey does an impression of me" She bobbed her head along to a great rap about her [as performed by Amy Pohler] and said two catch phrases [the opener and the ending to Weekend Update] and...that was it.

If youapos;re going on SNL maybe you could actually participate in a sketch? Or maybe you could dish some jokes out about yourself instead of your head bobbing supposed to show you have sense of humor.

I suppose I shouldnapos;t have been expecting great things...but I was expecting something.
empire state building new york address, empire state building new york, empire state building myths, empire state building myth.



Комментариев нет: