понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

dover parkview singapore




I think I just did two-three years of backdate entries x_X From 2002-2004, and Iapos;m not even finished. Iapos;m still tryiing to connect the dots with a lot of my older journals, so Iapos;ll be glad to get this done soon.

Iapos;ve been talking with Ryan and Brittany about moving, and now only Ryan wants to move in because Britanny doesnapos;t wanna leave her cat. Which is understandable, I thought Felix was going to die when I moved. It was a devastating thing for me and it took him two weeks of misery to recover. But I couldnapos;t of brought him without him dying in the main street. So I did what was best for him...even if in the long run it made us both miserable. He loves his mommy <3 I did raise him as a tiny kit ^^

But now Iapos;m a little hestiant with this moving in thing. My lip almost wants to curl to a snarl with alarm. Because she canapos;t just be there 24/7 and NOT pay. But either way, Ryanapos;s paying for all of it; I told him the fee I gave him wouldnapos;t waiver, and Iapos;m dead serious. If it was Brian, of course it would. Iapos;d drop it maybe 50-100 down. As it stands when James gets the district job, he can afford to pay it all on one months salary and more. Iapos;m still uneasy, because even now I wonder how James will take this; another guy. That -isnapos;t- my brother-friend Brian. Brian has a great connection with us, and heapos;s always welcome. But Ryan is an unusual character...Iapos;m almost sure thinking about it he wonapos;t go through with it. Something will set him off and if it does, it wonapos;t devistate us so I could give two shits of a damn. I guess Iapos;m a little miffed at the thought of Britanny just hanging around ALL the time. If it gets to be a problem I will get mean, though. Because Iapos;ve been taken advantaged of before. Screw all if I let it happen again. Maybe I should just settle for a one room one bath in the long run with James...because he might be the only one I want to live with. I donapos;t mind Ryan going in and out but for fucks sake I can see this might get bad. Too bad I already made the appointment, but I can make him falter just as quick as the next one. Determination is key, right?

And see, looking at it I feel so stupid. Because a 1 bedfrom is 1120, but a 2 bed 1 bath is 1160 Like 40 more But the 1 bedroom has a nice walk in closet..

So Iapos;ll wait for James to get home.

Itapos;s all in patience...I just gotta be ready to defend the den <3
dover parkview singapore, dover patrol, dover patrol board game, dover patrol game.



Комментариев нет: